Pineapple Party BOM
Cross Stitch Mystery Block of the Month 2019We are embarking on a new adventure here at QA. Let's get to the Rules of the 2019 Mystery!
1. This is a Cross Stitch BOM or Block of the Month. This means that on the 1st of each month a new Xstitch kit will be available for you. Each kit can be combined into one big project or stitched for several smaller projects. We sorta like the big project idea, but it's up to you.
2. You voted and we have two choices for your Mystery BOM, not one.
Option One is the Halloween-themed Mystery. This BOM lasts for 6 months, starting Feb 1st.
Option Two is the Winter-themed Mystery. This BOM lasts for 9 months, starting Feb. 1st.
You may choose to sign up for one or both Mysteries. It is possible to complete both each month.
3. As with the Pineapple BOM, we have two payment options, (1) pay in full or (2) pay per month. You can sign up from now until Jan. 15, 2019. For Halloween, if you Pay in Full, it's $105. Halloween is $15 per month with a $15 sign up fee. For Winter, if you Pay in Full, it's $150. Winter is $15 per month with a $15 sign up fee. Only one sign up fee is necessary to do both winter and Halloween. Go here online to sign up for this Xstitch Mystery - http://bit.ly/2019bomsignupfees
4. Each monthly kit will include everything you need to finish that month's block. You will get a pattern, thread, beads, buttons, and 2 needles. The kit also includes perforated paper. You have the option of purchasing linen or evenweave for each of these months and we will help you determine how much you will need depending on how you plan to stitch your mystery. We will be stitching the store samples on linen and evenweave rather than the perforated paper for your visual pleasure.
5. Additionally, sign up for the Mystery BOM Workshop for Feb 2, 2019, at 10:30 am, or Feb 6th at 5 to 7 or Feb 7th at 10:30am. During this workshop, you will be shown how to start and any tips, tricks, and shortcuts we have learned by doing these mystery kits. For the BOM Mystery members, this workshop is free. For non-BOM customers, it's $25.
6. Other optional items you may purchase for a 10% discount to do your Mysteries include: extra needles, hoops, threaders, and your linen or evenweave.
7. The Sit and Sews are also included for free. Those will be available on the first Tuesday of each month at 10:30 am and the second Sunday at 12:30 pm. Come and get motivated those days.
8. When you bring in your completed block for the month, you can be entered into the Gift Card drawing to be held when both Mysteries are finished. Also, 10% off your next Xstitch Mystery when you complete an entire XStitch 2019 Mystery by Dec 1, 2019.
9. You will also be signed up for a special email list, providing you with motivational emails and updates periodically throughout the Mysteries. Who-hoo!
10. If you have questions about these Mystery BOMs, ask Elvira at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will do her best to answer your questions in a timely fashion.